Understanding how the past affects the future is the heart of data analytics. Staffing firms can learn a lot from looking into how staffing procedures affect workflow, efficiency and standard practices. These insights from staffing analytics may help agencies and companies hire more effective employees and develop new procedures.
The Power of Data
According to the experts at World Wide Specialty Programs, companies stand to see upwards of 80% increases in profits over a three-year period when analyzing staffing data to make larger corporate decisions. Looking at how specific staff interacts with the business and clientele helps managers and corporate officers make better decisions about who to hire and when to promote certain individuals. Staffing analytics looks at a variety of factors.
- Where the most productive employees are located
- Discover where the most talented recruits come from
- How to incorporate new talent into existing staffing structures
- Predicting the best time to hire or when the business should reduce recruit intake
- Calculate the ROI for each employee as well as teams as a whole
being able to make accurate predictions is how every business stays ahead of the curve. Taking advantage of the power behind staffing analytics may help a company find the best candidates to bring their workforce, organization and shareholders towards a very profitable future.